Assalaamu alaikum warahmatullaahi wabarakatuhu!!
Among the many legal documents:
1.) DOH Department Memorandum entitled "Addendum to the DOH Department Memorandum 2009-0107-A: Strengthening the Protection of Religious Rights of Muslim Workers, including but not limited to Students and Trainees in Health Facilities." ISSUED by ROMULO A. BUSUEGO, MD, MHA, DPBS, FPCS, PSGS, Assistant Secretary dated December 12, 2012:
2. ) PRC Memorandum No. 2012-02 Re: Wearing of Veils of Muslim Womens Taking the Licensure Examinations dated January 24, 2012 issued by Commissioner Alfredo Y. Po, OIC PRC:
Note: Moreover, this order is applicable to all Muslimat Niqaabi across Philippines and in all courses that need to take for a licensure examinations in PRC.
3. ) NCMF Issuance Re: Legal Guidelines on Hijab by Bureau on Legal Affairs issued by Commissioner Atty. Edilwasif T.Baddiri dated September 20, 2011; Resolution No. 44, Series of 2011 approved and signed by Hon. Bai Omera D. Dianalan-Lucman and Commissioners of National Commission on Muslim Filipinos dated October 05, 2011:
4. ) NBI Order Re: Memorandum Order No. 28 S. 2008, Guidelines on Photo Requirements and Picture Taking for NBI Clearance Purposes approved by Atty. Nestor M. Mantaring, Director of NBI Central Office, Manila in response to the appeal of Deputy Mufti Shaykh Abdulwakil S. Tanjilil:
5. ) DOH Memo and Order namely DOH MEMO No. 2009-0107 issued by DOH Secretary Francisco Duque III, MD MSc. (Re:Strengthening the Protection of Religious Rights of Muslim workers, including but not limited to students and trainees in health facilities), which was duly reiterated by DOH MEMO No. 2011-0232dated 16 August 2011 Re: Reiterating Compliance to DOH MEMO No. 2009-0107 by Nemesio T. Gako, MD, MPH, CESO II, Asst Secretary of Health, Internal Finance and Administration Technical Cluster- lobbied by IMAN President Sherjan Kalim, MD:
6. ) Strengthening the Protection of Religious Rights of Students (DepED Order No. 53 s. 2001 by Sec Raul S. Roco; and CHED MEMO dated 26 August 2008 signed by OIC Dr Nina S. Ricafort):
6.) DFA and among others, SOON, In shaa’ Allah!
HIJAB RELATED ARTICLES
HIJAB RELATED VIDEO/AUDIO
HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION REPORTING:
"HR ALERT! Witnessed a Human Rights Violation? SUBMIT A REPORT NOW" we call this the CSO-PIMM form: find the online submission below it:
We are thankful that our fervent prayers are granted by The Most Compassionate and Beneficent ALLAH.
This serves as proof which is quite a relief to our frustrations that there ARE still institutions who respect the dignity and inviolable rights of fellow human beings regardless of religious affiliation.
May we continue to uphold and abide the law in consonance with and respect to the inalienable rights of all Muslim Filipinos.
Aameen Ya Rabb!